With the remastered version of No Time To Explain launching on the 17th July, a new trailer has been released. The game has been built from the ground up using the unity engine and has some new added features not in the original game.
The game now has up to four player multiplayer, tons of new characters, dozens of hidden secrets to be found, better boss battles and a dance button.
Chase your future self through time and alternate realities while fighting giant monsters, collecting hats, and eating cake! No Time To Explain is a game about Time Paradoxes, Jetpack Guns and Ribs In People’s Eyes. It’s a comedy platformer featuring great music, voice acting and gameplay that becomes more ridiculous as you go.
For gamers who have previously purchased the Steam version, the Xbox One Edition will be completely free. There is a 30 minute playable demo available now.
Full Game Features:
- Now with local multiplayer!
- USE THE POWERFUL FUTURE CANNON as a gun AND a jetpack!
- PLAY AS NEW CHARACTERS to blast, beam, slingshot and catapult yourself through fire, acid and fairy-cakes!
- TEST YOUR GUN-GLIDING MASTERY: There are 60 wearable hats hidden around these levels, but where are they?
- FACE OFF against giant monsters from alternate timelines, including the most horrific of all: your evil alternate self!
- Kill giant alien crabs!
- Eat cake!
- Fight sharks!
- Jump on stuff!
- Play fullscreen!
- Perform awesome dance moves while wearing collected hats!
- Play different versions of yourself from the future!
- Fully original Soundtrack!