Today marks the start of the first Black Desert Online Beta Test. Daum Games will keep the Beta running until December 22 at 7:00 a.m. UTC. Players who have been selected to participate should follow the instructions provided to access the Beta and get an early look at the MMORPG with the deepest character customization system to date.
Players who pre-ordered the Conqueror’s Package will automatically be entered in both this first Beta test and the second. Players can still place their pre-orders at the official website.
The Beta test includes several improvements based on community feedback, the exciting Tamer class, the expansive Calpheon region, as well as special in-game events. GMs will be hosting games and challenges in which players can win prizes like dyes, taming equipment, and lanterns to help light the way through the stormy nights to the spots where GMs will ultimately spawn Kzaka, one of the biggest world bosses that players can fight come launch.
For more in-depth information on in-game events, please visit the Black Desert Online forums.
Black Desert Online is an open world action MMORPG with next-generation visuals and skill-based combat that aims to rejuvenate the genre. With the deepest character customization of any game currently on the market, Black Desert Online allows for unprecedented detail in character creation. Its intuitive controls, beautifully designed world, and extensive lore will enthrall both newcomers and veterans of MMO games and action RPGs. Learn more at blackdesertonline.com
- A beautifully designed open world that’s as expansive as it is alive
- Heart-pounding skill-based combat
- Unprecedented character customization with incredible detail
- Crisp next-generation graphics
- Extensive open world PvP modes (Arena mode, guild vs guild, node wars, castle siege, and more)
- Engaging story with deep lore and epic quests
- Unique farming system – grow and perfect your crops
- A personalized stable – catch, tame, and breed wild horses
- Deep crafting, housing, fishing, hunting, and alchemy systems
- Intuitive action gameplay complete with gamepad support