All new achievements have been released with a content update for Minecraft on both the Xbox One and 360 editions of the game. The achievements range from Spawning a Wither, killing a Wither and creating and powering a beacon.
The Beginning? (20g) Spawn a Wither
The Beginning (40g) Kill the Wither
Beaconater (60g) Create and fully power a beacon
Overpowered (30g) Eat a Notch Apple
Tie Dye Outfit (15g) Die all 4 unique pieces of leather armour
Trampoline (15g) Bounce 30 blocks upward off a slime block
As if that wasn’t exciting enough, the skin pack for Jesse, Olivia, Axel, Petra and other characters from Minecraft Story Mode is now available and free for a week. There are 27 skins in total and they’re all free for the first week on iOS, Xbox, Xbox One, PlayStation (excluding Japan) PC, Mac orWindows 10!
After the first week, the skin pack will cost $2.99, but, as with any skin pack released, some of the skins will remain free forever: in this case, you can play as any of the six available Jesse skins for the grand total of zero bucks. As Mojang aren’t allowed to give the pack away for free on PlayStation in Japan it will be discounted to a low price.
Here is the list of fixes and content included in the update.
- Added Story Mode skin pack.
- Added 6 new achievements.
- Added new “Minecart Sounds” option to Audio Settings.
- Added Huge Mushroom Blocks to the Creative and Superflat menus.
- Improved sprint control.
- Fix for issue where the Ender Dragon would be immune to attacks
- Fix for Slimes not spawning in certain Swamps and Slime Chunks.
- Fix for Potion of Swiftness, Potion of Slowness and Speed bonus of Beacon having no effect on the player.
- Fix for teleporting a player while they are sleeping in a Bed not working properly.
- Fix for some chunks in the Overworld not generating for clients of a multiplayer game.
- Fix for issue where Experience Orbs could not be obtained by some trades with Villagers.
- Fix for Thorns enchantment not affecting players.
- Fix for MCCE #747 – TNT cannon not working.
- Fix for MCCE #659 – Doors have a weird texture on top when open (And other sides).
- Fix for MCCE #1854 – Grass positioning is perfect.
- Fix for MCCE #1826 – White tulip description incorrect.
- Fix for MCCE #1756 – Witch Hut Bounding Box Too Small.
- Fix for MCCE #1260 – Submerged Witch Huts.
- Fix for MCCE #483 – Camera jitter and player unable to move when looking at chest you are standing on.
- Fix for MCCE #863 – The map does not work as it should (unless “View Hand” is turned on).
- Fix for MCCE #1757 – Slimes spawning in witch huts.
- Fix for MCCE #1739 – No icon in item frame map.
- Fix for MCCE #1803 – Item frames vanishing in very strange draw distance.