Square Enix has today revealed that the first ‘Elusive Target’ for IO Interactive’s, HITMAN will arrive Friday, May 13th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Elusive Targets will feature as part of HITMAN’s live content and will become available in-between each Episode. Each Elusive Target introduced into the world of HITMAN will be specially crafted, unique targets, who come with their own particular set of rules. You can check those rules out below.
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game – this first Elusive Target will last 48 hours
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that’s it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances
HITMAN Episode 2: Sapienza is available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC now.