Guncraft Blocked and Loaded is coming to the Xbox 360 on the 14th July. If you’ve ever wanted to run around with guns in a Minecraft world, now’s your chance. The game has already proven a hit on Steam but comes with added extras for the 360 version.
“The response we have received for Guncraft from the PC community has been nothing short of fantastic, so we’re thrilled to reach even more players by bringing the game to the Xbox 360 platform,” said John Getty, lead developer of Guncraft and founder of Exato Game Studios. “Guncraft is the perfect blend of sandbox gameplay, crafting, and intense FPS action.”
Marrying the addictive nature of block building sandbox games with the speed and competition of modern first-person shooters, Guncraft takes voxel-based gaming to a whole new level. Play through dozens of maps, then create your own level with secret tunnels and hiding holes to find the best look out for ambushing your friends. Players can create arenas based on anything imaginable, and once complete, utterly destroy them with bullets, bombs, grenades, tanks, helicopters and even laser swords. In the heat of battle, soldiers can create custom blockades and fortresses instantaneously.
- Exclusive Xbox Live MAPS
- All PC add-on content and two player split-screen local multiplayer
- Player controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system and ranks
- Weapon, level and character customisation
- Outlandish game modes such as,
- Spleef Mode – Where players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths while fervently moving to avoid suffering the same fate.
- Onslaught Mode – Where four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircraft
- Lava Survival Mode – where magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing”
- Exclusive levelling system where you earn new rewards with every other level, all the way up to level 550 (50 levels per ReCraft rank – one base, 10 ReCrafted ranks)
- New high-resolution models with an unlockable aesthetics system containing 300 pieces of unique gear to customize characters. Each are individually customizable, giving gamers over 4 billion different combinations
- New tutorial system for learning the basics of Guncraft and each game mode