Dream of being a Rockstar but don’t like leaving the house? Fear not, Guitar Hero is back with Guitar Hero Live! Developed by Freestyle games, the guys behind DJ Hero 1 & 2, Guitar Hero Live features two new ways to play with a new first person view available and real crowds that react to how good or bad you play.
It will also feature GHTV, a 24 hour music network that let’s fans play a constantly updated collection of music videos old and new. Players will also be able to battle wannabe Rockstar’s from around the Globe as well as their friends
A new Guitar controller features two rows of three buttons that is more accurate to the way people play and will make it easier for beginners and harder for veterans to master.
- Live Action, First Person Rock Star Realism – GH Live introduces a whole new level of immersion, empowering players to unleash their inner rock stars like never before.
- The World’s First Playable Music Video Network –Guitar Hero Live also introduces GHTV, a 24-hour music video network that lets players jump right into various genres of music and play along to official music videos.
- The game mode adds an entirely new dimension to Guitar Hero, giving players the chance to compete with their friends.in the same room as well as fans around the world.
- Authentic, Re-designed Guitar Controller – The signature Guitar Hero controller has been redesigned to enhance the gameplay experience.
- Festival-Worthy Lineup and a Variety of Venues – The Black Keys, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Gary Clark, Jr., Green Day, Ed Sheeran, The War on Drugs, The Killers, Skrillex, The Rolling Stones, The Lumineers, Pierce the Veil and Blitz Kids
- No Console? No Problem – For the first time ever, Activision is bringing the complete Guitar Hero Live experience to mobile devices, providing players with the same console experience anytime, anywhere.