Indie game developers, Cypronia have announced that the first update to their hit Wii U Nintendo eShop game, Cube Life: Island Survival, is going to be released today. To celebrate the Update v1.1, Cypronia are also giving away 100 Cube Life download codes for Europe, in cooperation with Nintendolife.com
Cube Life: Island Survival is the first and most successful sandbox game for the Wii U, created by a true “Nindie” developer. It is the only game of its genre, which is exclusive for Wii U and quickly became the #1 best seller in Europe and the #2 best seller in US markets on the Nintendo eShop when it launched earlier this year.
UPDATE v1.1 Major Features:
– Local Multiplayer with Deathmatch, Tower Defense, Co-op Modes
– Create and play custom maps in Multiplayer (Deathmatch)
– Now more than 350 items and tools
– Larger game map, with new enemies
– Inventory management via Wii U Gamepad, Wii U Pro Controller & Wii Classic Controller
For a chance to win 1 of the 100 codes available visit NintendoLife.com.