Episode 1 of Independent Studio, Ape Laws psychological horror game Albino Lullaby launches today as an Oculus Store launch title along with the release of the Oculus Rift. The studio which consists of industry veterans of Bioshock: Infinite, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and the Crystal Dynamics developed Tomb Raider reboot also confirmed that Episode 1 of Albino Lullaby will launch on the Vive on April 5.
The new trailer which you can check out below features a streamer mashup playing Albino Lullaby both in VR and 2D.
Justin Pappas, creative director of Albino Lullaby and Founder of Ape Law.
Albino Lullaby: Episode 1 Steam owners will receive a key for the Oculus store. Albino Lullaby: Episode 1 will be available from the main lobby of the Oculus store at launch, and the game is available now on Steam for $9.99 or as part of the Season One Pass for $24.99 by following this link.
Features of Albino Lullaby Include:
• The Next Gen of Adventure Games – Player driven pacing, no cutscenes.
• Transforming Game Space – Mechanical mansion deconstructs around you.
• Environmental Storytelling – Intricate backstory conveyed through the game space.
• Different Play Styles – Sneak or gung ho!
• Episodic Releases – Pay as you go or get a season pass.
• VR Ready – Built from ground up to play great on the Oculus Rift, Vive and Morpheus.
With a game space that dynamically twists and contorts around you in real time, as you unravel an equally twisted narrative, Albino Lullaby shows that horror can be scary without jump scares or gore. Escape a surreal, psychological nightmare set in a dark and macabre Victorian town that clings to the precipices of underground cliffs. Discover hidden spaces haunted by ‘The Grandchildren’ and uncover clues to understanding just where and what you are.