CD Projekt Red have announced a new patch that is on the way for the Witcher 3. Here is a list of fixes, the full detailed list will be revealed later this week.
– A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
– A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player’s map.
– Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
– Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
– A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
– Various improvements to horse behavior.
– Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
– Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be “pinned”, meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
– Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
As they have been working on a patch, no free DLC will be released this week.