Deck 13’s Action RPG title The Surge has just debuted four minutes of all new gameplay showing off combat, limb cutting and a few all-new enemies that you will come toe to toe with when the game launches in 2017 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
The Surge is set in a dystopian future as Earth nears the end of its life, those who remain in the overpopulated cities must work to survive as social programs become overrun with the ageing population and environmental diseases.
The Surge boasts the following key features:
- Tight, visceral hardcore action RPG combat with make-shift industrial weapons
- A unique dismemberment and upgrade system utilizing cybernetic implants
- Fight in a dystopian world full of mystery and learn about the events surrounding The Surge
- Battle an array of huge industrial bosses
- Craft, upgrade and build new weapons with loot and blueprints
With no official release date confirmed, The Surge is expected to release sometime in 2017.