The first DLC pack for The Elder Scrolls Online will be available on PC & Mac from the 31st August, Xbox One on the 15th September and PS4 on the 16th September.
The Imperial City, the heart of the Cyrodiilic Empire, has fallen to Daedric Prince Molag Bal and now all three alliances must battle not only against the Daedric forces, but each other. Imperial City adds hours of additional gameplay featuring new areas, quests, enemies, and exclusive items for those adventuring on their own, in small groups, or with hundreds of others.
- New PVE and PVP Content Featuring six distinct Imperial Districts, battle against the forces of Molag Bal as well as the other Alliances.
- Additional Dungeons The extensive Imperial Sewers network offers new PVP and PVE challenges for small groups of adventurers, while White-Gold Tower and Imperial Prison challenge PVE adventurers with Normal and Veteran versions.
- New Quests, Enemies, and Characters Whether participating in massive PVP battles in the Imperial Districts, or adventuring in one of the new dungeons, players will be introduced to new quests and enemies, including the Xivkyn.
- Addition of New Currency, Weapons, and Armor Fight the forces of Molag Bal to plunder Tel Var Stones, a new form of currency you can use for exclusive Veteran Rank 16 weapons and armor, or search for new Treasure Vaults containing other rare finds.
- Imperial City-Exclusive Collectibles and Items Exploring Imperial City or visiting the Crown Store will reward the player with a host of new collectibles including pets, mounts, costumes, and polymorphs!