Techland’s subsidiary development team ShortBreak Studios has today announced its upcoming game, The Collider 2, a fast paced, reflex primed galactic speeder that places players in the seat of a Pilot seat of humanity’s last push for survival. With a fleet of high-tech starfighters available, players will take on a series of near-suicidal missions to destroy the alien invaders threatening Earth. Check out the teaser trailer below.
The Collider 2 Key game features:
- Light-Speed Gameplay – Enjoy a fast-paced arcade experience that’s easy to pick up but challenging to master. Get your adrenaline pumping as you manoeuvre between elaborate obstacles and death traps inside a giant spaceship beautifully rendered in Unreal Engine 4.
- Mission Mode – Pilot 6 unique star fighters through 54 missions. Scout, infiltrate, sabotage, and fight to repel the alien invasion once and for all.
- Upgrades & Levels – Unlock and upgrade space fighters, customize their plating, collect power-ups, and level up your pilot rank for higher score multipliers and better rewards.
- Endless Clash Mode – Reach unthinkable speeds that will put your eye-hand coordination to the test. Set new high-scores, compete with friends, and take part in weekly online tournaments.
- Virtual Reality Support – Full VR support on HTC Vive and Oculus Rift right from the start. It’s intuitive, exciting and faster than anything you’ve seen before.
The Collider 2 will be available on Steam on April 19th, 2016.