Tachyon Project is making it’s way to Xbox One consoles on the July 15th 2015. The game will then be released on the PC, with ports planned for the Wii U and Playstation planned. Tachyon Project will release first on Xbox One on July the 15th, 2015. The PC version will follow soon after.
Tachyon Project is a dual stick shooter where we’ve taken concepts from the classic shoot’em up genre and tried to adapt them to the dual stick shooter genre. In Tachyon Project the player will find the gameplay versatility and speed traditional to dual stick shooters but with the variability in weapons and enemies that you usually find in shoot’em ups. The variety of weapons, secondary weapons and perks allow for hundreds of combinations for your ship. That, along with the number of different enemy types provides a lot of gameplay variety that is something quite unique in the genre.
There is a cool story mode with unlockable weapons and perks as you progress while you uncover the story behind ada’s creation. There are also challenges that present you with hordes of enemies to accumulate the best score and compete in leaderboards. The game also supports 4 player local multiplayer co-operative games.
- Story driven dual stick shooter
- 6 different weapons, 9 secondary weapons and 7 perks provide hundres of possibilities for your ship
- Over 30 different enemy types, including 4 bosses
- Story mode comprising 10 levels, with hand-drawn cutscenes to tell the story of Ada
- 3 Challenge levels with support for co-op gameplay
- Up to 4 player local multiplayer
- And an intense original soundtrack developed to match the style of the game