Square Enix today announced the North American release date for the latest adventure in the Star Ocean saga, Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness on the PlayStation 4. Arriving just in time for the Summer blockbuster season, June 28th 2016, Integrity and Faithlessness follows the journey that Fidel and his friends must make in order to protect the mysterious girl Relia who holds the key to the story.
Fans wanting to take full advantage of the Star Ocean experience, the Collector’s Edition and Day One Edition are both now available for pre-order. Details of the full offerings can be found below.
● Collector’s Edition steelbook case containing the game and “The Sounds of Star Ocean”: a CD sampler soundtrack featuring 16 tracks from famed composer Motoi Sakuraba (Tales of series, Valkyrie Profile® series, Dark Souls series)
● “The Art of Star Ocean”: 80-page hardcover art book featuring art from the Star Ocean series
● Eight exclusive art cards featuring illustrations from character designer “akiman” (Street Fighter series)
● Pangalactic Federation ID card
● Six background battle music themes from Valkyrie Profile, Valkyrie Profile2: Silmeria and previous Star Ocean titles that fans can play during battle
● Download code for in-game items that will aid Fidel and the crew on their journey: The Ring of the Valkyries, Gold Bunny Statue, Bushybrume Cincture, Wristlet of the Stars and Secret Sthalian Tome
Day One Edition
● Two background battle music themes from Valkyrie Profile and Valkyrie Profile2: Silmeria that fans can play during battle
● Download codes for in-game items and accessories that will aid Fidel and the crew on their journey: The Ring of the Valkyries, Gold Bunny Statue, Bushybrume Cincture, Wristlet of the Stars and Secret Sthalian Tome
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness will be available for the PlayStation 4 on June 28, 2016, in North America for $59.99. The Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order exclusively through the Square Enix Online Store for $109.99. The Day One Edition is available for pre-order at all participating retailers.