SQUARE ENIX have today announced that FINAL FANTASY V will be available on Steam from September 24th. Originally released in 1992, FINAL FANTASY V weaved a classic tale of magic, monsters and friendship as players follow four unlikely heroes tied together by fate who embark on a journey to restore life to the world’s four elemental crystals.
Players who pre-order FINAL FANTASY V on PC between now and its launch on September 24 will receive a 10% discount for the game through the Steam STORE.
Features for FINAL FANTASY V on PC include:
- Veteran character designer, Kazuko Shibuya, has returned to recreate the characters and graphics from the Game Boy Advance version for an enhanced experience.
- Updated controls and a newly optimized active-time battle system for an even more fluid PC experience
- A job and ability system featuring 26 unique classes that allows players to freely customize their four heroes to fit their unique play style
- The Sealed Temple, an additional dungeon originally featured in the 2006 version of FINAL FANTASY V for Game Boy Advance
- Enuo, an optional boss created by renowned designer Tetsuya Nomura
- Loads of obtainable Steam trading cards and achievements