Game developer 10tons have today announced that their marble shooter action puzzle game, Sparkle Unleashed will be released on the Xbox One on 3rd June, 2015. Sparkle Unleashed is another title brought to us via the ID@Xbox Program and will be the first Xbox One released for 10tons.
“Sparkle Unleashed is simply awesome on Xbox One. Everything from the gamepad controls to audiovisuals is exceptionally smooth, so fans of action puzzle games are in for a treat. We’re very excited to make our debut on Xbox One, and look forward to releasing more great games for the platform.” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
Sparkle Unleashed is a marble shooter match-three action puzzle game, where the player must line up and shoot colourful marbles to make matches of three or more like colours. Once matched, the marbles will disappear, taking the player a step forward in clearing the level.
- Ultra-polished match-three marble shooter gameplay
- Chained Orbs, Rock Orbs and more exciting challenges
- An arsenal of 18 potent powerups to choose from
- Immersive soundtrack by award-winning composer Jonathan Geer
- 108 challenging levels, Survival mode, and two more difficulty settings
Sparkle Unleashed for Xbox One is priced $7.99 USD, and will be available at launch with a 20% discount for Xbox Live Gold members through June 8th.