Sherlock Holmes developers Frogware have announced it’s next instalment in the famous detective series – The Devils Daughter, which is set for release across the Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC in 2016, the world famous Baker Street Detective’s last outing on the consoles came in 2014 with Crime and Punishment, which received great reviews.
The Devils Daughter will be Frogware’s eighth outing with Sherlock Holmes and a few details have emerged for the latest game,
- Take on five thrilling and confounding cases.
- Freely roam an expansive landscape of playable terrain.
- Maneuver fast-paced action sequences to challenge your every gaming skill.
- Play a unique blend of game mechanics that lead to an unprecedented experience.
- State-of-the-art graphics bring the streets of Victorian London to life.