PopCap Vancouver announced today that the Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2: Graveyard Variety Pack, the first free content update for Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2, will be available on March 8 for all players across Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Origin on PC.
The free content update delivers a brand new map, missions, gameplay features and balancing improvements, including the brand new Zomburbified Garden Center map: Aqua Center. First appearing in the original Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, the Garden Center has since been taken over by zombies and Dr. Zomboss has rebuilt it to become the Aqua Center.
Some of the incredible new content coming in Graveyard Variety Pack includes:
- The all-new Aqua Center map
- New quests located throughout the Backyard Battleground offering up exciting challenges
- New gameplay and control options
- Character tweaks, improvements, and balances
- A nighttime version of The Great White North map
For complete details on what’s included in the Graveyard Variety Pack, please visit the Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 blog.