JoyBits Ltd have today announced that their popular puzzle game, Doodle God, previously a mobile game, is being released on the Xbox One in 2016 and Steam in September 2015. The game has achieved more than 180 million downloads in more than 150 countries (you can count me as one of those, I liked the easy gamerscore) , it’s not just a straight out port though, JoyBits will be adding all new features to their game.
“Doodle God has seen tremendous success on mobile platforms and we are ecstatic to bring the game to Steam,” said Paul Baldwin, CEO of JoyBits. “With the new tournament mode, state of the art graphics, and much more, it’s safe to say this is the best version of Doodle God ever.”
In Doodle God players mix and match different elements starting with fire, earth, wind and air to ultimately create an entire world filled with skyscrapers, aliens, and more. With the new “Planet” mode feature, as each new element is created, players will see the new element beautifully animated in their world. Each time a new element is successfully created, players are rewarded with the wit and wisdom of some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time!
Doodle God Gameplay Features:
- New online multiplayer Tournament mode – Three players can play online and test their divine knowledge
- New Planet Mode: Gamers can watch their world come alive as they play
- Fun and challenging modes: Mission and Artifacts, Puzzle, and Quests
- Utilize fire, wind, earth and air to create a personalized Universe
- Create more than 300 elements, concepts, advanced creatures, and more
- Tons of achievements
- Mini-games galore!