Publishers, Curve Digital have today confirmed that Action Henk, the brilliant, bonkers speed runner from RageSquid, will burst onto Xbox One on March 4th and PlayStation 4 on March 8th. The game, which sees a host of classic action figures run, jump and buttslide through vibrant toybox worlds – will launch with a 30 percent off the SRP of £11.99 / $14.99 / €14.99 for two weeks.
Action Henk immerses players into a colourful toy-filled world inspired by classic action figures mixed with blazingly quick gameplay. The lightning-fast platformer races through over 70 challenging levels spread over eight different areas, demanding players master their momentum and defy physics to once and for all prove that Action Henk is the fastest of them all.
Alongside the classic single-player time trial races, Action Henk launches onto consoles with a brand new local multiplayer mode, which allows up to four players to compete to become the greatest toy in the box.
Simon Byron, publishing director, Curve Digital had the following to say,
[box type=”shadow” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]“Action Henk exemplifies the ‘just one more go’ twitch gameplay”A sense of speed and the joy of butt-sliding combine to make this one of the most exhilarating platformers around. The new multiplayer mode is a truly brilliant addition to the single-player campaign – I can’t wait to see console players setting new records.”[/box]
Action Henk features include:
- Race solo or against friends in the brand new local multiplayer mode and choose from over 30 action figure inspired characters.
- More than 70 heart-in-mouth courses across 10 stunning HD worlds.
- Epic boss challenges and mind-boggling bonus stages to prove you have what it takes to be the ultimate toy.
- Challenge your friends or try and beat the rest of the world via the online leaderboards.
- Full achievement and trophy support.
Action Henk will be available from March 4th. PlayStation Plus subscribers could have received the game for free had they not foolishly voted for Broforce in the recent ‘Vote To Play’ promotion.