505 games have released a trailer showcasing some of the 150 masks available in Payday 2 Crimewave Edition. The grotesque and weird looking masks range from Santa to a crying baby and they can all be fully customized with a multitude of patterns from lipstick prints, money and meat providing you unlock the right materials in game. Masks are unlocked at the end of heists via the reward cards, with three cards to choose from finding masks is all about luck so you may have to do a lot of heists to grow your collection.
Payday 2 Crimewave Edition is available from the 12th June in Europe and 16th in North America for £30. Being a Criminal never looked so good.
- Full 1080p update to existing PD2 visuals inc. all new textures across the game
- 8 new heist packs feat. 10 new challenges for even the most experienced heist crew
- Armoured Transport Heist
- The Big Bank Heist
- Hotline Miami crossover DLC
- The Bomb Heists
- The Election Day Heist
- The Shadow Raid Heist
- The Hoxton Breakout Heist
- The White XMAS Heist
- 4 new playable characters Dragan, Clover & John Wick plus the return of the original Hoxton
- The Death Wish & Infamy updates – think you’ve seen it all in Payday 2? Think again – things just got REALLY interesting. You’ve never faced a challenge like this
- 6 Gage Weapon & Mod Packs
- All new Fugitive Skill tree – a born survivor, the fugitive is always on the run and an expert at evading the long arm of the law and making sure your crew makes a clean getaway
- Pre-planning stage – what would a heist be without the chance to plan out your tactics and escape route? All new to consoles, Crimewave Edition allows crews to map out exactly how they want to approach each score before the bullets start flying and the heat is bearing down.
- And that’s just the day one, on disk content! Payday 2 Crimewave Edition has additional content, new heists and more weapons & masks than you could dream of lined up for release over the next 2 years.