4bit games have announced that their first game, Orbit is coming to Steam and Xbox One via The ID@Xbox Program. ORBIT takes the fiercest local multiplayer experience to a new, frantically fun level. Maneuver your ship between planets at breakneck speeds and take gravity into account as you crush your rivals with an epic spaceship arsenal in an awesome twin-stick space brawler. Use teleportation, rockets and several other weapons and special abilities to defeat the enemy, upgrading your spaceship as madness intensifies. Right on!
Offering you 9 groovy game modes and randomly generated scenarios, ORBIT is ready to trap players in a vortex of gravity, betrayal and friendships suddenly torn into tiny pieces. “I nearly lost it on a random dude after losing to him. ORBIT is so much fun” said Marius Strøm Pedersen, CEO of 4Bit Games. “I used to have friends” stated Simen Setrom, lead programmer and world champion ORBIT player.
- Crazy local multiplayer for 2-4 players couch-powered madness
- 9 game modes: Capture, Kill, Survive, Mayhem and MORE!
- Randomly generated maps for a fresh experience every game
- Design and create your own modes and battles with Forge
- Level-up system with spaceship upgrades and paths for total customization
- Super hot particle infused graphics
- Thrilling soundtrack by Wierz
- Bare-knuckled orbital amusement