The free to play MMORPG, Neverwinter is set to get a new patch. A statement released over on the Arc Games forums lists the details.
“Since launch, we have been actively looking through your comments on forums, Twitter and other channels that the community has delivered feedback through. With your suggestions in mind, we will be delivering the first patch in the coming weeks.
Here are just a few adjustments we are making in the upcoming patch:
- Race Reroll Tokens – Our first update will address a key bit of feedback that the community has delivered since launch. After updating, adventurers can initiate race rerolls from the character selection screen. Those who purchased the Dragonborn Legend Pack and Dragonborn Race Reroll Bundle will be credited race reroll tokens and can use them immediately after downloading and installing the patch.
- Auction House – Those looking to sell or purchase items off the Tarmalune Trade House can now use the filters to locate the perfect items quickly. Feel free to trade unwanted loot away for Astral Diamonds!
- Performance Upgrades – In addition to our weekly maintenance, which helps our systems run smoothly, we are constantly gathering updates from the community to improve performance and deliver a living MMORPG experience to console players. We have made several changes in an effort to improve performance through this update. The Cryptic team is also actively working on additional longer term performance fixes.
- Comparing Companion Gear – Similar to comparing character equipment, adventurers can now compare items equipped, such as rings, on companions. The tooltip will no longer compare the item to your character’s equipped item.
- Confirmation Added to Leaving Group – A confirmation will appear prior to leaving a group. No longer will adventurers accidentally leave a group while rolling on loot!”