Area Effect have today announced that it’s upcoming game Izle, a 3D action-adventure RPG has offically been Greenlit of steam. Players can now get their hands on the first playable demo for both PC and Mac here. Izle will be available for digital download on Steam (PC and Mac), Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U.
Izle lets players build their own world by summoning the power of the gods and terraforming a variety of magical islands, each of which is randomly created and ready for players to explore. It is a 3D adventure game, a unique cross between Zelda, Minecraft and Dark Souls, a procedural game focused on exploration and combat where you’ll have to adapt to progress and to survive.
Key Features of Izle:
• Entire kingdoms and islands will be created or shattered based on your gameplay decisions. The landscape of Izle will reflect your actions in unprecedented ways
• The freedom of terraforming allows players to acquire powers and use them to create procedurally-generated islands filled with rolling hills, daunting castles, treacherous volcanoes, underground ice caves, and sprawling dungeons
• Real-time combat means fast paced melee and ranged action, interspersed with magical spells. A new item ability system allows players to create their own specialized character builds
• A truly destructible world, with every blade of grass, tree, hill and mountain being destructible
• Excitement of exploration. Players will have a vast, unique world to uncover, but they will also have many exciting ways to go about exploring it
• Players can dig, climb, swing, swim, fly and more to travel through their world to discover all the wonder and mysteries that await.