Io-Interactive have today outlined the full release details for HITMAN which is due to be released in 2016 after a delayed release.
“We’ve had a lot of feedback since we announced HITMAN that has helped us shape these next steps,” said Hannes Seifert, studio head at Io-Interactive. “It’s important that we listen to fans and that we’re open with what we’re doing. So today we’re sharing details on our release plan and we’re announcing something the community has asked for: a new price to enter the game at launch.”
HITMAN will begin on March 11, 2016.
Players can buy HITMAN for USD $59.99, which includes all of the content, access to all live events and guaranteed access to the HITMAN Beta.
Also announced today, the new Intro Pack will be available to pre-order from this November priced at $34.99 and will include all launch content available on March 11, 2016 only, including Live Events and Contracts for those locations.
Players will have an option to Upgrade their Intro Pack to include the remaining HITMAN content for $29.99.
Full Release Details;
Initial launch content on March 11, 2016 will include:
· Three huge sandbox locations: Paris, Sapienza and Marrakesh
· Six campaign missions with 40 unique ways to take out your main targets
· Contracts mode for all locations with around 800 potential targets
Post launch content will include:
· One new sandbox location per month in April, May and June
· Thailand in April, USA in May and Japan in June
· Each location will come with additional missions, signature kills and more Contracts targets
· New locations will open up new weapons, tools and disguises for all locations
· Contracts mode for all locations
Live content* begins on 11 March, 2016 and will include:
· Weekly live events – including targets which will appear one-time-only for limited time only
· Weekly Io-Interactive developer team created Contracts
· Monthly promoted best community created Contracts
· New items such as weapons and disguises