Crazy Monkey Studios have announced that their hilarious action shooter, Guns, Gore and Cannoli will be available on the PlayStation 4 on December 8th after it’s successful launch on both the PC and Xbox One. The tarantino-esque action shooter features a co-op campaign mode where you play as Vinnie Cannoli who returns to Thugtown only to find everyone has turned into zombies and also features a versus mode where you can play against your friends or the AI.
Play against your friends or try beating the expert battle AI our programmers prepared for you. But beware, you won’t be fighting mindless zombies or airheaded goons this time. This AI will be controlled by 21kb seemingly gibberish code that will blast you of the map. Think you can handle it? Buy Guns, Gore & Cannoli on December 8 and put some action to those words.
- Action-Packed Gameplay : Prepare yourself for a non-stop, action-packed, completely over-the-top, platform game where you have to fight, shoot, blast and kick your way through a deeply engrossing story. Not only will you have to take on the undead, but also rivalling gangsters and government officials.
- Epic Gangster Story: Beneath the city overrun by zombies, there’s a dark story of conspiracy and betrayal. Unravel the sneaky mafia ways and government conspiracy while you try to look for your lost pal and for answers about the zombie-outbreak.
- Beautifully hand-drawn 2d graphics and animations: Step into the atmospherical, shady world built by HD hand-drawn 2d graphics. Experience fluid animations and cinematic style cut-scenes.
- Immersive World and Period: Despite Prohibition and the imminent Depression, people are ready to drink themselves to (un)dead. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the Prohibition era. The cars, the furniture, the Speakeasy clubs, the music and the weaponry reflect the turbulent days of the roaring twenties.
- Co-op mode: Partner up with friends and unravel the mystery together.