Activision have today released a short Teaser Trailer for Black Ops III, the short teaser doesn’t give off too many clues as to the year or location of the follow up to Black Ops I and II, However at the end it becomes clear that on the 26th of April there will be a World Reveal.
Rumours have begun to appear as to what to expect in the latest game from the Call Of Duty series famed for it’s brilliant Mulitplayer modes and infamous Zombie survival based games.
One Call Of Duty fan website released these details but they are yet to be confirmed by Activision.
- Splitscreen players will now be able to play FFA
- Quickdraw attachment has now been made available for the snipers
- All snipers have a one shot kill from head to toe
- The Remington shotguns one hit kill range has been increased to 1000 metres
- The Target Finder attachment is now available for all shotguns
- The shock charge has now been changed to a lethal and will kill on impact
- Ghost will not make you appear on enemies radar only when sprinting
- The trophy system will now block ALL forms of missile scorestreaks
- Prestige master glitchers will now get paid $50 and the legit players will have to pay
- Extreme conditioning while equipped with an smg is now unlimited sprint
- Matchmaking has now changed. A player with a .50 K/D will be matched with players with 2.00 K/D to make them a better player
- Aim assist and Target Finder has been given a slight buff. While the target finder is equipped on your weapon, when you ADS it will lock on target and shoot for you
- Tactical Insertion has been re-introduced to FFA due to popular demand
- You can now bring a party of 8 to FFA, this is also due to popular demand