Activision has released a short teaser trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
Although the short teaser doesn’t give us too many clues as to the year or location of the follow-up to Black Ops I and II, it does become quite clear at the end of the video that we will get a World Reveal for the game on April 26th.
The rumour mill has since begun online have begun to appear online with one fan based website releasing the following details yet to be confirmed by Activision.
- Splitscreen players will now be able to play FFA
- Quickdraw attachment has now been made available for the snipers
- All snipers have a one shot kill from head to toe
- The Remington shotguns one hit kill range has been increased to 1000 metres
- The Target Finder attachment is now available for all shotguns
- The shock charge has now been changed to a lethal and will kill on impact
- Ghost will not make you appear on enemies radar only when sprinting
- The trophy system will now block ALL forms of missile scorestreaks
- Prestige master glitchers will now get paid $50 and the legit players will have to pay
- Extreme conditioning while equipped with an smg is now unlimited sprint
- Matchmaking has now changed. A player with a .50 K/D will be matched with players with 2.00 K/D to make them a better player
- Aim assist and Target Finder has been given a slight buff. While the target finder is equipped on your weapon, when you ADS it will lock on target and shoot for you
- Tactical Insertion has been re-introduced to FFA due to popular demand
- You can now bring a party of 8 to FFA, this is also due to popular demand