Developers Virtual Air Guitar are back with another motion game, Beatsplosion for Kinect. Although other developers may have given up on making us care about the Kinect, Virtual Air Guitar want the device to get more recognition saying “Yep, we’re still on a mission to get Kinect the recognition it deserves, one game at a time”
Beatsplosion uses Kinect to transport players into the crazy world of subatomic particles in search of a Unified Field Theory – by smashing everything into smithereens. Players will punch particles, dodge walls and jump over obstacles, all to the beat of music. It’s a rhythm game with satisfying physical reactions – you punch things and break them realistically into tiny fragments – and it may also get you accidentally in shape!
The game Features:
- Rhythm and exercise game with Virtual Air Guitar’s signature Kinect control
- Punch particles in time to the beat! Dodge walls, jump over obstacles!
- Satisfying physical reactions!
- Get your sweat on! (Daily use may result in getting seriously fit.)
- Earn all 5 skill belts: tempos from 130 to 180 bpm, each with a variety of challenging levels
- Epic black belt challenge at the blazing speed of 200 bpm!
- Designed for daily exercise: 3-minute levels, 20-minute challenges and a weekly play time tracker
- Use leaderboards to see who’s the top ninja
So if your New Years Resolution is to get fit again, why not try to make it fun by dusting off your Kinect and giving the game a try when it releases on December 30th.