DICE have confirmed that the new free Battlefield 4 DLC Community Operations and Fall Update will be available from tomorrow. The brand new DLC includes a brand new map built with the Battlefield community called ‘Operation Outbreak’, and will be available as a separate download from the digital storefront.
DICE had the following to say,
“We are pleased to announce that the Battlefield 4 Community Operations DLC & Fall Update will start rolling out tomorrow morning. For the Fall Update, expect a slew of improvements to a variety of weapons, vehicles, classes, team/objective play, and much more.”
“Like most Battlefield maps, Operation Outbreak has a story behind it. A secret Indonesian medical research facility has been developing a virus… and testing that virus on monkeys. An incident where the monkeys got loose and wreaked havoc on the surrounding valley was picked up by military intelligence, prompting the US and China forces to send a force to the area to seize the research.”
As announced previously, the Battlefield 4 Community Operations DLC will be a separate download from the Fall Update. The Community Operations DLC will include a new map, Operation Outbreak.
The Fall Update will be deployed on Tuesday, October 27th across all platforms with the following downtimes:
• PC: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 08.00 UTC / 1.00 AM PDT.
• PS4: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 09.00 UTC / 2.00 AM PDT.
• Xbox One: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 10.00 UTC / 3.00 AM PDT.
• PS3: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 11.00 UTC / 4.00 AM PDT.
• Xbox 360: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 12.00 UTC / 5.00 AM PDT.
The Community Operations DLC will be available for download according to the following schedule:
• PC, Xbox One & Xbox 360 at 12.00 UTC / 5.00 AM PDT on October 27.
• PS4/PS3 for EU at 17.00 UTC / 10.00 AM PDT on October 27.
• PS4/PS3 for NA at 01.00 UTC on October 28 / 6.00 PM PDT on October 27.
• PS4/PS3 for JP & Asia at 08.00 UTC on October 28 / 1.00 AM PDT on October 28.