British developers, Snap Finger Click have announced that their first title, ACT IT OUT! A Game of Charades will launch tomorrow for the PlayStation 4. Friends can team up with up to eight player local support to battle it out for supremacy in a game that aims to test players skills across multiple categories including TV, Sports, Video Games and Films. ACT IT OUT! Will also be available in numerous languages with French, German and Spanish among the list.
Martijn van der Meulen, Co-Founder of Snap Finger Click:
● Ultimate local multiplayer fun: Supports 2 – 8 players with only one DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller needed
● Play co-operatively, build teams or have the whole living room playing against each other
● Over 1,500 hand-picked high-quality phrases so you don’t have to come up with them!
● Multiple categories: Video Games, Films, Music, TV, Books, Proverbs and more!
● Connect a PlayStation Camera and use the SHARE button to broadcast your performance on Twitch, Ustream or YouTube. Can your viewers guess the hidden phrases?
● Playable in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Dutch languages
ACT IT OUT! A Game of Charades will be officially released as a digital download for PS4 on January 12th for a price of £11.49 / $14.99 / € 14.99.