British developers, Snap Finger Click have announced that their first title, ACT IT OUT! A Game of Charades will launch tomorrow for the PlayStation 4. Friends can team up with up to eight player local support to battle it out for supremacy in a game that aims to test players skills across multiple categories including TV, Sports, Video Games and Films. ACT IT OUT! Will also be available in numerous languages with French, German and Spanish among the list.
Martijn van der Meulen, Co-Founder of Snap Finger Click:
[box type=”shadow” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]“Everyone has hilarious drunken evenings where they want to play games together with their friends and family. But we found that there aren’t enough games available that let you do so, which is exactly why we came up with ACT IT OUT!. ACT IT OUT! is a super-charged version of the traditional charades party game everyone knows and loves. But there’s more than just acting! For maximum entertainment, we’ve included extra game modes where you have to sing, draw or describe the hidden phrase.”[/box]
● Ultimate local multiplayer fun: Supports 2 – 8 players with only one DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller needed
● Play co-operatively, build teams or have the whole living room playing against each other
● Over 1,500 hand-picked high-quality phrases so you don’t have to come up with them!
● Multiple categories: Video Games, Films, Music, TV, Books, Proverbs and more!
● Connect a PlayStation Camera and use the SHARE button to broadcast your performance on Twitch, Ustream or YouTube. Can your viewers guess the hidden phrases?
● Playable in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Dutch languages
ACT IT OUT! A Game of Charades will be officially released as a digital download for PS4 on January 12th for a price of £11.49 / $14.99 / € 14.99.