Team Cherry have released a new Atmospheric Action Trailer for their PC, Mac and Wii-U title Hollow Knight: Ferocious Foes. The 2D Adventure game, which is due for release in the first quarter of 2016. As the enigmatic Hollow Knight, players will face the monstrous hordes of Hallownest, a vast underground kingdom long fallen to ruin.
Behold the bizarre and terrifying beasts of Hallownest, in Hollow Knight’s latest trailer Hollow Knight: Ferocious Foes.
Hollow Knight is a 2D atmospheric adventure coming to PC, Mac, Linux and Wii U in 2016. Here’re just a few of the game’s features:
- A huge-interconnected world.
- Fluid combat and tight responsive control.
- A creepy (yet cute) enigmatic protagonist
- Ancient secrets waiting to be unearthed.
- Customise your Hollow Knight with equippable charms.
- Cut open the heads of NPCs and dive into their dreams. (Don’t worry it’s not lethal).
- Over 100 challenging enemies to vanquish.
- A non-linear adventure. Forge your own path.
Those looking to learn more about Hollow Knight can check out their new official site:hollowknight.com