Bethesda Softworks today announced plans to release a Collector’s Edition for Dishonored 2, the sequel to 2011’s action stealth game Dishonored developed by Arkane Studios.
Dishonored 2 Collector’s Edition includes:
- Corvo Attano’s Mask Replica and Stand. This recreation of Corvo’s in-game mask stands at 13.5” (H) x 6” (W) x 5.5” (D).
- Emily Kaldwin’s Ring Replica and Display Box. This wearable replica of Emily’s ring is constructed of zinc alloy and includes a premium, embossed black ring box with purple velvet inner lining.
- Full Color Propaganda Poster Print. This limited edition full color print is issued by the infamous Propaganda Office of Karnaca.
- Collectible ‘Legacy’ Metal Case. Exclusive to the Dishonored 2 Collector’s Edition, the limited-edition metal case is decorated with the portraits of Empress Emily Kaldwin and Royal Protector Corvo Attano.
- Digital Imperial Assassin’s Pack. Earn exclusive bonecharms like Duelist’s Luck and Void Favor. Discover new lore and art including an Antique Serkonan Guitar and the book Goodbye, Karnaca – A Musician’s Farewall. The Imperial Assassin’s Pack also includes 500 coins to acquire new gear and weapons within illegal black market shops.
- Dishonored: Definitive Edition. This premium package will also include a digital copy of Dishonored: Definitive Edition. Remastered for this generation of consoles, the Definitive Edition includes the original critically-acclaimed game in the Dishonored series which won more than 100 ‘Game of the Year’ Awards plus all of its add-on content: Void Walker’s Arsenal, Dunwall City Trials, The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches.
The Dishonored 2 Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order through participating retailers and is priced at $99.99, €99,99, £79.99, and A$189.95.
For a limited time only, pre-order Dishonored 2 at participating retailers and receive a free digital copy of Dishonored: Definitive Edition.
Dishonored 2 is scheduled for release worldwide on November 11th 2016 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.